Facebook Name Change Limit, Change Facebook Full Name After Limit Reached
Facebook Name Change Limit: Want to change your Facebook Full Name after changing limit reached? Don’t worry; you can easily do it by following some easy tips. Facebook is the biggest social communication system which has some important privacy polities. For extra security reason, one can’t change it many and many times. Facebook has a some changing limitations. If one has reached this limit, he can’t change it anymore. But if you are immensely in need to change it after changing limit reached, please follow these easy tips to know how to change Facebook full name after changing limit reached.
Facebook Name Change Limit, Change Facebook Full Name After Limit Reached:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Then go to https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/?id=245617802141709.
- There, you will find fields for First, Middle and Last Name. Fill these with your real First, Middle and Last. You can also use other names but I can’t guarantee you that you will be approved. For that please check Facebook Name Change Policy.
- Reason for change should be very strong to get easy approval. I recommended you to use “This is my real name” in the field of changing reason. It is enough to get approval. But you can also ad other strong reasons. It is fully yours choice.
- Then upload a photo of yourself in the field of Your ID. Please make sure that, it is your real face photo, Without this you can’t change. So, I suggest you to upload a real standard size photo of yours. It is the major part of changing your Facebook full name.
- Then click Send button. You have done all the things.
After following all these tips, you have to wait max 24-72 hours. Your full name will be automatically changed to your given one. So that, after changing limit reached, you can also change your Facebook Full name. But doing this, you must follow all the steps very carefully to get approved as your changing limit reached. So, now change your name where changing limit reached.